LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Pay Overdue Fines Online
Pay any overdue fines or fees for lost or damaged materials at your convenience from the comfort of your home or office.
Board Meeting Agenda
Bridgeview Public Library
Regular Library Board Meeting
December 9, 2013
1. Call to order at 7:00 by President Lewis
2. Roll Call
3. Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Visitors are asked to introduce themselves and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
5. Approval of Agenda
6. Approval of Minutes of Regular Meeting of November 11,2013
7. Approval of Minutes of Closed Session Meeting of November 11,2013
8. Approval of Minutes of Special Meeting November 20, 2013 Motion to Approve the 3 Consent Agenda Items as Listed:
A. Approval of Treasurer's Report ...November 2013
B. Prepaid Bills in the Amount of $ 4,589.63
C. Bills in the Amount of $27,952.75
9. Di rectors Report
10. Attorney's Report
11. Committee Report
A. Finance- Chairperson: Randy Carben
B. Policy/By-Laws- Chairperson: Sue Hasten
12. Unfinished Business
A. Security Cameras/Discussion & Action
B. Budget 2014
C. Extended Hours
D. Policy Discussion & Action
13. New Business
A. Staff Holiday Party
B. Bank Documents Signatures
C. Rixon Proposal
14. Items for the next agenda
15. Closed Session (if necessary)
BUCK-A-BAG BOOK SALE!!!
COME ONE, COME ALL!!
It's Bridgeview Public Library's B.Y.O.B. BUCK A BAG Book Sale! Bring your own bag, box, bin, or bucket and fill it to the brim for only $1.00! Come in soon for best selection! See you there!
TumbleBooks are here!
TumbleBookLibrary is an online collection of TumbleBooks – animated, talking picture books which teach kids the joy of reading in a format they'll love. TumbleBooks are created by adding animation, sound, music and narration to existing picture books in order to produce an electronic picture book which you can read, or have read to you.
Click on the link to get started!