Friday Films - The Meg
Friday, February 15th at 1:00 PM
February 15th: The Meg (Thriller/Fantasy, Rated PG-13, 1 hr. 52 min.) Previously thought to be extinct, a massive creature attacks a deep-sea submersible, leaving it disabled and trapping the crew at the bottom of the Pacific. With time running out, a visionary oceanographer recruits rescue diver Jonas Taylor to save the crew and the sea itself from an unimaginable threat -- a 75-foot-long prehistoric shark known as the Megalodon.
The Murder of Major General William Nelson
Wednesday, February 20th at 6:00 PM
Award-winning historian and author Robert I. Girardi presents a fascinating Civil War murder case. On September 29, 1862, in the lobby of Louisville’s Galt House Hotel, Brigadier General Jefferson C. Davis murdered Major General William Nelson. Davis was arrested, but never brought to trial. A combination of political intrigue, cronyism, and military emergency brought this about. Girardi discusses the case from his perspective as a Chicago homicide detective.
To Register, Please contact Jennifer directly at 708-458-2880 x 119.
Super Seniors BINGO!
January 9, February 13, March 13 at 1:00 PM
Seniors— please join us the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 1:00PM!
January 9th at 1:00PM
February 13th at 1:00PM
March 13th at 1:00PM
REFRESHMENTS ARE PROVIDED! PRIZES FOR WINNERS TOO!
Novels @ Night - Stay with Me
Tuesday, February 19th at 7:00 PM
Join Novels @ Night! This is a wonderful opportunity to read a variety of books you never thought you’d read before! This is a FREE club and light refreshments are served. Meets the 3rd Tuesday at 7:00pm!
Stay with Me By: Ayobami Adebayo Discussion: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 7:00PM
To Regiser, please contact Jennifer directly at 708-458-2880 x 119.
Board Meeting Agenda
February 11, 2019
- Call to Order at 7:00 pm by President Al Safadi
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Agenda
- Visitors are asked to introduce themselves and present any issues they wish to discuss. Visitors will be granted two to five minutes at the discretion of the President, not to exceed a total of twenty minutes.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of January 14, 2019
- Approval of Closed Session Meeting Minutes of January 14, 2019
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of December 10, 2018
- Approval of Closed Session Minutes of September 8, 2014
- Approval of Closed Session Minutes of October 9, 2017
- Approval of Closed Session Minutes of October 23, 2017
- Approval of Closed Session Minutes of November 13, 2017
- Motion to Approve the 3 consent Agenda Items as Listed:
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report – January 2019
- Prepaid Bills in the Amount of $22,437.76
- Bills in the Amount of $16,483.84
- Directors Report
- Attorney Report
- Committee Report
- Finance – Chairperson
- Policy/By-Laws- Chairperson
- Unfinished Business
- Trustee Handbook Revision Discussion and Action
- Board Meeting Minutes Discussion and Action
- New Business:
- 2019 Meeting Date Discussion and Action
- Employee Handbook Revision Discussion and Action
- Items for Next Agenda
- Closed Session and Action If Necessary